Tuesday 7 May 2013

First Post... Exciting :D

This is very new to me... Never really thought about blogging... Well anyway, I will start today ;) I will probably forget to keep posting, but we all forget things :D I am Imogen (I've just had to add my name to my laptops dictionary -_-) , I'm 13 years old (14 in August!) I have so many different hobbies and interests... I make handmade jewelry, Bake cupcakes, Make cards, Draw, I play violin, piano, ukulele and sing, Drama Club, I dive and swim... I do a lot of things... Except dance. I am probably the clumsiest person I know ;) Currently my foot is all wrapped up after I sprained it... 

I decided to make a blog because my cousin has one and I just thought it was SO cute :D But it would be nice to have a little blog with pictures of stuff I like :D 

1 comment: